| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tucurui in April is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in April is soggy. A wopping 409.7mm (16.1in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Tucurui April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tucurui, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tucurui:
- Soure, Brazil - 357.9 kms (222.4 miles) NNE
- Tracuateua, Brazil - 425.8 kms (264.6 miles) NE
- Belem, Brazil - 287.8 kms (178.8 miles) NNE
- Turiacu, Brazil - 528.5 kms (328.4 miles) ENE
- Ze Doca, Brazil - 464.2 kms (288.5 miles) E
- Maraba, Brazil - 192.2 kms (119.4 miles) SSE
- Barra Do Corda, Brazil - 531.6 kms (330.3 miles) ESE
- Imperatriz, Brazil - 318.1 kms (197.6 miles) SE
- Grajau, Brazil - 429.7 kms (267 miles) ESE
- Carolina, Brazil - 473 kms (293.9 miles) SSE
- Conceicao Araguaia, Brazil - 506.4 kms (314.7 miles) S